Campaignzee's embedded subscription form is a way to sell subscriptions directly from your own website. It also gives you more control over the style of the form than the hosted subscription form.
In general, we recommend using our hosted subscription form instead of the embedded subscription form. There are a few reasons for this:
- The embedded subscription form requires your page be served over HTTPS, which means you must purchase, install, and maintain a valid SSL certificate on your server.
- Every time you change prices or the merge fields for the list you must update the code.
- If your web server uses CSPs (Content Security Policies) you may need to configure your web server to allow the required scripts to load.
These are things that Campaignzee can't offer support for. We strongly recommend you use the hosted signup form unless you are comfortable dealing with all of issues listed.
If you've decided to use the embedded subscription form, proceed with the instructions below.
After you've activated your list you can get the code for the list's embedded subscription form by following these steps:
- Navigate to the activated list.
- Click Links.
- Copy the code in the Embed Code box.
- Paste the code onto your page.
That's it! You can now start selling subscriptions directly from your own site.
Note: Stripe requires that all transactions be made over HTTPS, so the page the embed form code is in will need to be secured with SSL. It is recommend that you read about Stripe's Security Requirements.